For larger views of our catalog items, simply click on the catalog images below.
Easy Brackets are an innovative two (2) point docking system that allows the quick and easy installation and removal of saddlebags. Easy Brackets use two (2) existing bolts holes in the fender rail of the motorcycle. By replacing the existing bolts with the docking posts and longer bolts provided in each kit, the Easy Brackets can then be instantly installed and locked into place.
Our Bull saddlebags, Buffalo Indian Chief saddlebags, Road Hog saddlebags, Traveleer saddlebags (other than on Kawasaki Drifter for which we have our own custom designed mounting brackets.), mount with Easy brackets that are included in the price.
For more information on the Easy Bracket mounting systems, please visit www.easybrackets.com
Drifter 800 Mounting System
Drifter 800 mounting directions:
• Bolt tongue on the bracket to the bolt in the seat frame
• Hold up the saddlebag to the rounded rectangular portion of the bracket for placement keeping the saddlebag at least 1.5" above the muffler
• Mark one hole of the top 2 bracket holes &drill out the back of the saddlebag
• Bolt the bag to the bracket with the washer's, bolts & nuts provided
• Mark the other hole, drill it out & bolt up the saddlebag as done with the first bolt. It is not necessary to install the bottom bolt
Drifter 1500 Mounting System
Drifter 1500 mounting directions:
• Hold up the large ¼” steel flat plate bracket up to the rear fender with the twoholes with the bolts just above thehelmet lock making sure you choose the bracket which flanges further away fromthe fender (The brackets have a right and left side)
• Slide the 3” bolts through the large ¼” flat brackets’s two upper holes and slide on one tube of the tubedbracket support
• Put on a wsher and secure the tube with a nut
• Secure the other tube as done in step 3
• Tighten the lower two acorn nuts at the bottom of the side rods
• Remove the two bolts above the helmet lock. Remove the same bolts on the other side of the bike
• Bolt up the large flat brackets with the attached bag supports to thethreaded hole with the provided 10mm bolts
• Hold up the saddlebag against the studs making sure the bag is level and atleast 1.5” above the muffler and mark where the studs hit the bag
• Drill out the bag’s back at the stud’s markon the back of the saddlebag first using a ¼” or so pilot bit. Then enlarge the hole .Slide on a washer to the two studs. Slide on the saddlebag to the the studs
• Tighten up the saddlebags on the studs with a washer and a wingnut
At Osprey Limited, each of our Saddlebags are custom-made to order.
Please contact us by phone or email for personal assistance in placing your order.
Call (877) 634-0052 or for customers local to Holyoke, MA (413) 315-4618.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal or COD orders via UPS shipping.